- By dbhiproducts
- In home remodeling Port St.Lucie, Home Remodeling South Florida, remodel Port St. Lucie
Trends in home design will come and go, so each year brings something fresh and exciting for those who are thinking about remodeling their home in Port St. Lucie. With the unpredictability of the housing market in recent years, homeowners are choosing to stay in their homes and remodel. Year after year, your home with the same color paint and kitchen cabinets can get boring. Now and then, it’s fun to make changes that add spice but also add value to your home. Home improvements in the kitchen and bath can consist of anything from adding a fresh coat of paint to replacing carpeting with wood flooring to a complete home remodel. Small changes can go a long way towards refreshing the look of your home, and at db Home Improvements, we can help you achieve any look you desire. Most renovations tend to center on the kitchen and bath, as those are the most utilized rooms in the home.
Home Remodeling Trends From db Home Improvements:
1. Cabinet color – while we still love our white, blue, and gray cabinets for any home remodel in Port St. Lucie, the color that is trending now is dark green. Dark green combines a touch of the traditional and classic with durable cabinets that won’t show as much dirt as white.
2. Paint colors – While white and off white always create a clean, inviting look that makes any home look more spacious, certain colors are trending for 2020 that add a subtle hint of color yet keep the airy look most homeowners enjoy today. Gray has been popular in the last few years, but why not try lilac gray for a pretty twist. Muted pastels, soft blues, and lavender mist complement a powder room or master bedroom perfectly. Try dark green paint to add elegance to a library or family room.
3. Open shelving – Not just for the kitchen, open shelving is a modern trend used in every room of the home. Open shelving creates the perfect display space for your special dishes or other treasures.
4. Flooring – In the last few years, laminate flooring and dark wood flooring has been a popular choice for home remodeling in Port St. Lucie. While these are still popular choices, as laminate tends to be an inexpensive option that looks good and is durable, light wood is making a come back. In the early 90s, the use of lighter wood flooring like birch, driftwood, and light oak was all the rage. Now homeowners in Port St. Lucie can enjoy this flooring trend once again. Light wood flooring makes a room appear lighter and brighter. Use it in family rooms, kitchens, or a powder room.
If you are interested in a complete home remodel in Port St. Lucie, or just a small change like new cabinets or flooring, contact db Home Improvements for the best remodeling services in Port St. Lucie and Stuart. Our design team will sit down with you to customize a remodeling plan that works best for you. Call to speak with one of our courteous team today at 772-353-0140.