Achieve your dream kitchen today.
COMPLETE KITCHEN REMODELING
Improve the comfort and value of your home with a kitchen remodel. Our team of contracting professionals excel at all aspects of kitchen renovations from start to finish. Refresh your kitchen with beautiful new cabinets and fabulous countertops, available in a wide selection of colors, finishes, and stone varieties. Replace outdated appliances with new, higher-efficiency options. We can even remove soffits, remove or relocate walls, replace floors, convert dining areas or other living spaces into additional kitchen space, and more. If you do not already have your own, we are also able to provide our licensed electrician and plumber.
No matter your vision, our experts can help make your ideal kitchen a reality. If you are unsure of the direction you want your remodel to take, our skilled professionals are here to help guide you.
IS RE-FACING AN OPTION?
THE RIGHT CHOICE
TRANSFORM YOUR KITCHEN
Laminate kitchen countertops offer an attractive and durable alternative to expensive stone slab surfaces. There are a variety of patterns and colors to choose from and in many cases we can reface your existing countertops, saving you even more. Laminate countertops first became popular in the 1950s, and they maintain a time-tested appeal in the 21st century as well. This type of counter has the distinct advantage of offering a cohesive, seamless look thanks to options like integrated or under-mount sinks, and backsplashes.
- Easy to clean
- Variety of colors
Granite is an all natural stone product, mined from the earth. Available in a wide variety of colors and patterns, every slab is unique. Most granite comes with a highly polished finish, although some stone comes with a honed surface.
- Heat Resistance — Granite is almost heat proof. Cookware itself will not get hot enough to damage natural stone.
- Cutting and Abrasion — Granite is the most scratch resistant surface you can put in your kitchen. Most daily use will not scratch the surface. Keep in mind, if using the surface as a cutting board it will dull your knives after the first use. For this reason we always suggest using a cutting board.
Quartz offer the ultimate combination of form and function with its stain, scratch and heat resistant properties. Quartz is the ideal choice for a carefree kitchen or vanity countertop. Quartz material is approximately 93% pure quartz crystals, which give the product depth and radiance without the imperfections of natural stone.
- Heat Resistance — Quartz surfacing is very heat resistant. However, it is not completely heat-proof. We do not recommend setting any extremely hot cookware directly on any countertop surface. The extreme change in temperature can cause damage. A hot pad or trivet is recommended.
- Cutting and Abrasion — Because of the high content of naturally hard crystals, quartz can withstand many cuts and abrasions that would otherwise scratch your counter surface. Although we don’t recommend using it as a cutting board, this material is very resistant to cutting and abrasion.
The edge lip of an undermount sink sits below a solid surface countertop, so the sink effectively hangs underneath the counter as opposed to sitting on top of it. This creates a continuous flow from the countertop to the sink (no exposed rim to catch crumbs and dirt).
- Easy to clean
- Reclaim up to half a square foot of counter space
- Attractive, minimalist design
Pull out shelves are a must-have for any kitchen update. Not only do they make accessing your pots and pans much simpler, they are easier to clean and organize as well! Rolling shelves can be installed in cabinets of all shapes and sizes.
Small Kitchen Expansion
Re-Facing is a great alternative to a full kitchen remodeling project for those who can’t commit the time and effort. However, Re-Facing is comparable in cost to a new kitchen. Often the choice between Re-Facing and new comes down to your countertops. If you want to save your existing countertops, Re-Facing may be the right option for you. Added benefits include that Re-Facing takes less time to complete and less materials being removed and replaced from your home.
If you are considering remodeling your kitchen, cabinet re-facing is an alternative to a complete remodel. Cabinet Re-Facing is a great way to beautify your existing cabinets and simultaneously create a dramatically different and distinctive new look in your kitchen. People who choose Re-Facing are generally satisfied with their overall cabinet layout but want to change the look and improve the functionality of their cabinetry.
- We begin by removing the cabinet doors and drawers.
- The next step prepares the cabinet boxes for the Re-Facing process by sanding, repairing and modifying them. We will also add any new cabinet boxes at this time.
- Once the cabinets are ready, we will apply our identical veneers using 3M permanent cement. If you choose to replace your drawer boxes, we will install dovetail constructed drawers and new rails.
- Once the cabinets are veneered and the drawer boxes are in place, new doors, drawer fronts and moldings are installed and aligned.
UNMATCHED QUALITY AND SERVICE
There’s no substitute for experience. If you add up all the combined years of experience between all our team members, the results are in the hundreds. That’s a team you can trust to get the job done exactly how you want it. If you are looking for a high level service company with quality workmanship that is a pleasure to work with give us a call. You’ll be glad you did!